Find out about the latest HMRC updates on Making Tax Digital – MTD (August 2020)
Making Tax Digital for VAT – what has changed?
The HMRC has announced that as of April 2022 all businesses will be required to submit their VAT returns following the Making Tax Digital rules to maintain online records.
As it stands, businesses will be required to make the change to Making Tax Digital:
- Taxable turnover ABOVE £85k cutoff by 01/04/2021
- Taxable turnover UNDER £85k cutoff by 01/04/2022
Stay ahead of the game and start submitting your VAT returns online today!
Bridging software allows you to have easy access to all of your historical VAT submission information, and an accurate timely information transfer between your entity and the HMRC. My Digital Bridge has the same spreadsheet format that you’re used to, allowing a smooth transition into the Making Tax Digital world.
Why not sing up to My Digital Bridge today and be ahead of the game:
- 100% Making Tax Digital Compliance
- Self signup
- Easy to use, with online material to help, plus free access to UK based phone and email support team from our VAT return experts
- £20 per submission, free for registered charity organisations, or talk to us about pricing if you have more than one company to submit for
Learn more and sign up here.