With a dedicated team of accountants behind the scenes, My Digital Accounts offers a unique philosophy cultivated by decades of hands on industry experience. We have one goal. Deliver a fast, efficient and responsive accounting solution engineered to guarantee satisfaction for you, and your clients.
Having operated in the market as accountants for many years, we were aware that normal accounting software packages do not cater for this market in any meaningful way with much of the accounting work being completed off-line (e.g. deemed payment calculations). We therefore decided to set up a specialist software design project and My Digital Accounts is the result.
The types of legislation which the software seeks to deal with include IR35; offshore and onshore intermediaries’ assurance; Managed Service Company (MSC) assurance, Supervision, Direction and Control (SDC) reporting obligations in respect of Travel and Subsistence (T&S) expenses. These are niche areas of tax which accountants and clients require support with.
- Maintain dialogue with HMRC’s and embrace the digital accounts initiative
- Develop Intuitive Software that learns from past transactions thereby reducing manual intervention
- Use bank transactions to automatically pre-populate accounting records
- Provide users with daily updates showing the avaliable balance of business accounts
- Provide sustainable solutions and proactive advice on practical responses to emerging legislation
- Utilise methods such as cash accounting to reduce complexity
- To facilitate instant communication between client and accountant in order to fast-track accounts preparation